Adventure in the Great Outdoors
Get away from the hustle and bustle of your hometown and sit down with some gooey s’mores at a campfire to end a perfect day of outdoor adventuring. Concan, TX is an outdoorsman’s playground with a nearly endless list of things to do and areas to check out. Throughout the year, enjoy the beauty of the changing seasons, the different outdoor activities, and our cozy Concan lodges for six people. At Hunter’s Ridge Cabins, we make it easy to bring the whole family along.
Join the Family
Our loving bunch, the Jordans, take great pride in caring for and constantly improving Hunter’s Ridge Cabins for your Concan lodging. Ever since we started renting cabins, we’ve enjoyed helping other families, couples, and adventurers discover what makes this little piece of Texas a destination. Staying with us is like staying with family; let us know if we can do anything to make you more comfortable.
There are no time limits at our Concan lodges for six people. Stay for a night, a weekend, or a whole month and get to know the local area, outfitters, and friendly people around the Concan lodging area. Take a hike, cool off in the peak of summer with kayaking or tubing, or get up on your high horse (literally) and take off for a scenic ride.
Why Concan Lodging?
Our cozy, family-owned lodges are all fully furnished and equipped for your escape to the solitude of Uvalde county. Our Concan lodges for six people all have two bedrooms—one with a luxurious King bed and one with Queen sized bunk beds to fit all your kin. Two bathrooms, a full kitchen, TV, Wi-Fi, and more to keep all of our guests’ happy campers. We offer more amenities than the average bear to make sure your stay is comfortable and convenient.
Location, Location, Location
Not only are we in a secluded area of the great state of Texas, but we’re near natural sights, like Mount Baldy and the famous Frio River, and close to Concan for shopping, dining, or experiencing the nightlife of this charming Texas town.
Nestled up among tree-covered foothills, each cabin offers slightly different benefits from more or less shade to towering trees up front. Chat with us about your needs and we’ll make sure you end up in the best lodging for you and your guests.
At Hunter’s Ridge Cabins for your Concan Lodging:
- Stay Comfortable: With fully-functional air conditioning and heat, you can set your Concan lodging to warm or frigid, depending on your temperature preference. Two full bathrooms ensure there’s no fighting over shower time.
- Enjoy the Sights: Simply step outside to admire the beauty of Uvalde county’s endless rolling hills, gentle sunrises, and open air. Take a hike around the tree-covered hillside nearby or get in the car and find some trails to get a feel for the beauty of this Texas gem.
- Cozy Around the Campfire: Grab some hot dogs and s’mores for a night of family bonding around the campfire. This is a great way to warm up in the winter or just enjoy the glow of an old-fashioned fire. Each cabin has a metal pit and wood to create safe, cozy evenings all year long.
- Cook up a Storm: A totally-stocked kitchen means you can stay on a budget by preparing your own meals. Use your full-size fridge, stove, oven, and microwave at your convenience. You don’t even have to do dishes by hand, as all Concan lodges for six people come with dishwashers. Feel like grilling in the great outdoors? Each cabin has its own grill for burgers or fresh-caught fish. Gather around the picnic table and share the serenity of our laidback Concan lodging.
- Stay Connected: On a rainy day or to unwind in the evenings, feel free to flip on the TV in the living room with hundreds of free channels on DIRECTV for you to click through. Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the property so you don‘t miss any important messages, e-mails, or news.
- COMING SOON: We are currently (summer 2021) working on a pavilion, outdoor pool, bar, and volleyball court to make your stay at our Concan lodging even more refreshing, interactive, and fun! We will post back with updates on our improvements.
Celebrate with Hunter’s Ridge Cabins
Does an avid outdoorsman in your family have a birthday coming up? When is the last time you took your spouse on a getaway? Do you have family near Concan, TX you’ve been meaning to visit? Staying at Hunter’s Ridge Cabins for your Concan lodging needs for a weekend is an incredible way to celebrate the nature-lover in your life. Who wouldn’t want to be swept away to the Frio River in the dead heat of summer or hike up Mount Baldy for epic views of colorful fall foliage? Rent one cabin for your family or all six to create a memorable family reunion out of an affordable, secluded, peaceful campsite in Texas.